Thursday, February 11, 2010

Re-thinking

I don't really know what I am thinking or if I can even put this to words, but I will try. I just finished listening to the audio book "So You Don't Want To Go To Church Anymore." by Wayne Jacobson and Dave Coleman. and really enjoyed what I heard. The number one thing I came away with was that this relationship with Father is something so much more real and personal then I have at the moment. I heard a story about someone who's journey seemed to so caught up in "trying" to have a relationship with God. Instead of just having one. Someone who tries to get all he needs from relationships with people not with Father. Anyway I am still still moving on my journey with Father, hopefully forward, and I hope to record my Journey here, although blogging has always been sporadic at best. Here goes nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment